Operation Christmas Child
October 7 - November 18, 2018
Important: This event has already occurred.
- 12:00PM - 1:00PM
- Drop Off - Devon Alliance Church
The amazing journey of a simple shoebox gift begins with you and results in Evangelism, Discipleship, and Multiplication
Grab a box or two, pack it with love and all kinds of fun stuff and bring it to the church by November 18th.
Most recommended items to pack in your Operation Christmas Child shoebox:
- school supplies – chalkboards with chalk, pencils, scissors
- toys – soccer ball with pump, dolls
- make-your-own crafts – add your personal touch
- non-liquid hygiene items – bar soap, toothbrush
- clothing accessories – tops, shoes, socks, hair bows, gloves, scarves
- non-chocolate candy – caramels, taffy, gummy bears
- a personal note from your family – if you include your name and address it’s possible that the child could write you back!
Items that should not be included in your shoebox
- used or damaged items
- war-related items such as toy guns, knives, or military figures
- chocolate or food – due to customs regulations
- oudated candy
- liquids or lotions – these can spill and get all over the other items
- medications or vitamins
- breakable items such as snowglobes or glass containers
- aerosol cans